Saturday 21 July 2012

Frog Update

Frogs aren't all I blog about - promise! But I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures yesterday and this morning. Especially when they sit so proudly at the edge of the pond, almost like they're waiting or us!

Yesterday when I got home from work I was stood in the garden and I noticed some of my flowers had bloomed, when I went for a closer look I could see something moving in amongst them - a baby frog! It's really good news as we were hoping we'd managed to provide them with a good home. Mr. E picked him up and returned him to the pond as we didn't want the dog to get hold of him.

 
 
You can just about make out the baby in the above picture, he's in the middle and the larger one is in the bottom left corner. The quality isn't great as I was trying not too get too close as they tend to swim off and also trying to avoid dropping my phone in the pond at the same time.

I did manage l snap some with my DSLR this morning but I'm yet to upload them to anything.

Hope everyone's enjoying the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment