Wednesday 6 June 2012

A Frog's Story



Imagine my surprise when Mr. E text me this picture while I was at work today! He'd got out his bike for a ride and this little fella was perched up on his wheel. Goodness knows how long he'd been in there because the bike shed is pretty secure no holes for little frogs to climb through and Mr. E hasn't been out on the bike for over a week.



He popped him back in the pond with the other one. Well we know there are 2 but there could be more! I had a quick look online and apparently a small garden pond with a nice bed of rotten leaves at the bottom is the perfect habitat for the 'common frog' - and there's us planning on clearing it out! We'll have to do a bit more research beforehand I think, we do like the frogs and don't want to scare them off. Any tips will be gratefully received!

No comments:

Post a Comment