Friday 11 May 2012

Sad to leave

This is the 4th time I've visited St. Ives in Cornwall and I'm always so sad to leave. I haven't blogged in ages but there's just something about this beautiful tiny town that encouraged me to at least put something down.
We stayed in the most beautiful little cottage right near Porthmeor beach. It was owned by a local artist and the attention to detail was absolutely spot on. By far the best property we've stayed in so far. We ate seafood EVERY evening and drank in bars that overlooked the sea - we were even lucky enough to see a seal swimming around the harbour one night (every time I've been to St. Ives we've seen a seal in the harbour I wonder if it's the same one!) It's my favourite holiday, so relaxed and carefree. We'll always go, every year and I can't wait to go back. I think I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!











Oh and if anyone can tell me an easy way to upload pictures from blogger to iPad please fill me in! I'd definitely be blogging more if I didn't have to juggle between devices (I know.. excuses, excuses)

No comments:

Post a Comment