Thursday 19 January 2012

January Blues? No Thank You!



I don't know about everyone else but I've had quite a few E-mails lately with offers and deals telling me to 'shake away the January blues'. I've got to admit though that this January I'm a pretty happy gal.I picked up these some Dutch Daffs from the fruit and veg shop in Chipping Sodbury, the town I work in. Two bunches for £1.20, enough to brighten up the house for a week. Tomorrow is also the day that one of my best friends Robyn gets married! It's a black tie event and we're looking forward to getting dressed up and having a good old knees up to celebrate the day. Here are the pictures of the cake pops I promised.





I also found out my friend and old flatmate Nicki got engaged this week! And they've already set a date for September this year! February has a lot to live up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment