Wednesday 5 October 2011

Stretch, Sigh and Yawn

Almost two years of working at my graduate job during the week and rushing around on weekends trying to fit in boyfriend, family and friend time I'm waving goodbye to Northampton and Hello again to home. I'll be moved out, on the road and living with a boy within the fortnight.

Seemingly a good time to start blogging again, I'd actually already decided on a variation of the name and only added the 'Not' when Mr. E suggested that perhaps I shouldn't lie (He also questioned the use of the word 'Nice' but what does he know?).

I'm looking forward to sitting still in somewhere permanent and freeing up some of my lost time for catching up with friends, baking and creating again. And of course the adventures of a new quite challenging job and moving in with the boy I love all make for pretty exciting times (I think some people call it 'growing up'?).

Finally a reason to crack in to the 3 bottles of champagne we've somehow accumulated!

1 comment: